Thursday, September 1, 2011

Perfect gift

Have you ever received a gourmet gift basket? I haven't. Well, I have received a gift basket before but it wasn't gourmet. LOL!

I want to buy a gift for my husband's officemate's wife. We're invited to the party this weekend and I think a gourmet gift basket is just perfect.

Before I go check the local groceries here, I have checked gourmet gift baskets online first.

And my, what beautiful choices they have! I so want one, or maybe two for myself. LOL!

A Beary gift basket. I am sure my son would love to receive this.

Ladies in the house, can you resist a Bath and Spa basket like this? I sure can't.

Mrs. Fields Cookie basket! Anybody would be so thrilled to get this.

Starbucks basket! I so wish they could deliver here.

Tazo tea basket. I love tea, so can I have one basket of this please?

I hope I would find something similar here in the supermarkets. I think gift baskets are the perfect gift.

2 comments: