Monday, September 5, 2011

Buy me some lipstick

Yup, I just bought a new lipstick after more than five years. You read that right. I haven't worn any lipstick for that long. Probably even longer.

I have never been the lipstick girl or make up girl for that matter. I am content with a lip gloss that has some tinge of color.

But last week, I finally bought a lipstick. I bought it from The Faceshop.

Lipstick from The Faceshop.

I bought mine in pale brown/pink. I don't know the right color name. Nothing shocking of course. LOL! Just something that would give color to my lips and at the same time moisturize my lips.

Happy to say, I love it. I don't wear it everyday though because I still forget I have a lipstick. LOL!

But I am sure I will get a hang of it pretty soon.

Let's see if I get converted into a make up lady.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Ako naman cas bagan maarang na lipstick (mga hinatag man sab nuan from Avon, to Revlon to Loreal at iba) pero waya kagamit kay feeling ko baga ako labi pag maglipstick pero usahay feeling nak gwafa ako moliptick ako dajon magred lipsticks, yes red gajud! haha' But seriously nice man sab manngolor nat ato mga face, hehe'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, you found this blog din! Hehehe thanks for dropping by here.

    Naku, the last lipstick I bought ata was in Avon, yung kasama pa kita? LOL! Pang intern ko pa yun. Super tagal na. Parang 10 years na pala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihihi lip gloss girls tayo. i bought two lipsticks last year sa singapore, then i promptly forgot about it. i checked it while reading your post, and yucky na itsura nya. expired na ba yun and it looks moldy. hayyy.

    i truly wanna be a girly makeup girl, but i always forget..

    ReplyDelete