Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A GPS Camera, perfect for our travels

I was thinking, I should buy a new camera for our upcoming travels. Hubby has an SLR and I have a point and shoot digital camera. But I heard there's a camera with a GPS. A camera and a GPS in one? I think it's perfect!

Meet CASIO Exilim EX-H20G with Hybrid GPS

It is a camera and a GPS bundled in one! Wow! Technology has never ceased to amaze me. New and awesome devices keep on popping almost everday.

According to the manuals, the features include 14MP, 3.0 LCD Screen Size, 10x Optical Zoom among others. But the highlight of the feature is the Built-in Hybrid GPS system. To borrow their words, it is "pre-loaded with world atlas data and information for nearly 10,000 sightseeing photo spots around the globe, so travelers can see photo opportunities around them."

Awesome!

For about $300, I think it's a cool package. Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment