Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pink and Royal Blue

It's almost the end of the school year for my son. I am already looking for camps or summer classes for him.  I am encouraging him to attend music class and tennis lessons. Unfortunately he doesn't like the idea of both.

Hubby and I would have liked to buy him a yamaha dgx 640 at wwbw.


But if he really doesn't like to attend the music class and the tennis lesson, it is fine with me. I will certainly not force him. I can just reroute the money to buy this gorgeous bag!


{Alexader McQueen New Padlock Medium Satchel Bag, Pink $1,565 from Neiman Marcus}

The bag also comes in yellow, royal blue and black. I love all the colors but this pink wins it for me. The royal blue comes in second.

{Alexander McQueen New Skull Padlock Zip-Around Tote Bag, Royal Blue $1,545 from Neiman Marcus}

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment