Friday, May 17, 2013

Metallic And Bronze

I'm inlove with these shoes from J. Crew. I am so tempted to order online and have it shipped here in Cambodia. I just have a couple of problems: delivery here in Phnom Penh is so unreliable and the shoes' price aren't exactly pocket-friendly.

My last online order (from Asos) did not arrive. I emailed them about the problem and they replaced it right away. The problem was it still did not arrive. When I told Asos, they were kind enough to refund my entire order.

Delivery without tracking number is still a matter of luck and guess work here Cambodia. I think I'd be more lucky to set up clamps by myself than to receive international orders again.

Anyway, here are the shoes I am talking about:

J. Crew Viv Metallic Flats
$188 - if shipped within US
$253.80 - if shipped to Cambodia plus shipping fee ($30) and taxes

J. Crew Viv Patent Flats Bronzed Clay
$188 - if shipped within US
$253.80 - if shipped to Cambodia plus shipping fee ($30) and taxes

Dear J. Crew, why do you have different prices for US and international destination? Your prices are already expensive. Why make it more unaffordable to your international clients?

No comments:

Post a Comment