Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blessing in Disguise

My last post was about being unlucky shopping in Singapore. I am not sure if my husband read that post before he gifted me with a trip to Bangkok over the weekend.

He told me it's his advanced mother's day gift, that I had to go on my own, enjoy my time and go shopping to my heart's content. And oh, told me to Compare Avira Internet Security while I have the time. I was reluctant to go at first but at the last minute I took it.

So when I was in Bangkok, the first store I went to was Zara. I looked again for this dress:

{Zara Printed Dress}

It's not available! The staff at Zara Siam Paragon told me, they sold the last piece the day before. Ugh! I also checked the Zara at Central World but same thing. It's not available.

While looking at other clothes, I saw this dress. It looks almost the same as the one above. I tried it on and I fell in love. I asked if they have a new stock for small size but they say it was the last piece. I bought it anyway.




{Zara Floral Printed Dress}

I tried it on again at home and I am beginning to think this dress is more beautiful than the elusive one. I guess this is what you call a blessing in disguise. I bought the prettier dress instead.

2 comments: