Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spidey

We're thinking of skiing this July or August. Of course, it's all plan for now. There are so many things to consider - budget, holiday leaves for my husband, etc.

But if you know me, I've already researched a little and also did a little window shopping. We definitely need a couple of thick jackets, boots and hats if ever.

I've come across www.peterglenn.com. I saw a few items which I liked and I am glad to know they ship internationally. Cool!

Here's a couple of hats for the kiddo which I am sure he will love.


I am loving the green color this year


Yellow always looks good on him

He's gotten fond of superheroes lately. For now, it's all about Spiderman. Maybe because he's seen a couple of Spidey movies recently.

Anyway, if the plan becomes a reality, I will have to do real shopping soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment