Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Parker Guitars

Last Saturday, we passed by a street full of guitars. I knew what's going to happen. And I was right. Hubby stopped, of course, to check out some items. While looking at the many different items on display, the kiddo saw this guitar...


The kiddo laughed. I asked him why? He said the guitar looks weird and funny. I guess it was his first time to see a guitar like this.

I told him, don't laugh. That's a very special guitar and that's an expensive kind. I've seen parker guitars guitar center that runs up to $6000!

Hubby was surprised I know what I'm talking about. But of course! LOL!

On the way home, I asked the kiddo if he still wants to be a rockstar. He said yes, but I get to choose my own kind of guitar. Hahaha!

Kids and their weird sense of humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment