Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mid Season Sale at Dorothy Perkins

I am still waiting for my package from ASOS to arrive and here I am shopping online again. I can't resist when it says 60% off plus extra 10% exclusive online! Women's brain go haywire when it comes to shopping, especially when there is a big Sale going on.

Girls, get ready with your cards and let's shop together at Dorothy Perkins.


60% off! Who can resist that? Apparently, not me. Hahaha! I just barely skimmed the sale items and I saw a few pieces I like, mostly dresses. Here are my tops picks.



{Black Ottoman Flare Dress £12.00}


{Stud Neoprene Dress £17.00}



{Blue Textured Peplum Dress £12.00}

I have been meaning to buy a peplum dress but couldn't find something that I really like. The one above looks simple and it's heavily discounted. Perfect!

Now, I must go back to the site. They might run out of sale items for my size.

No comments:

Post a Comment