Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Briefcase Envy

I actually have a shoe envy, a briefcase envy and food envy from my husband. I don't know why. To think I have better taste than him. LOL!

Case in point: We go to a restaurant, he orders a somewhat plain-sounding food name while I order something fabulous-sounding food name. It turns out his food will be more gorgeous to look at and more delicious as well.

Another case in point: I love his shoes. If we only have the same size, I am sure I will be stealing a couple of them. Hahaha!!!

As for his bags, I love his new briefcase. I've used it several times already which prompted him to say "buy your own bag!"

Is that a dare? LOL! I will definitely buy one of these days. Here are some of the briefcases for men that I covet:










No comments:

Post a Comment