Monday, September 17, 2012

Uniqlo in Bangkok

I found something interesting, shopping related of course, in Bangkok during our recent trip.

Whenever I want to buy something, a dress or tops or pants, I always gravitate towards my usual brands - ZARA, Mango, GAP. Sometimes I break my own rules and buy at some random shops.

But most of the time, I end up feeling either guilty (expensive item) or disappointed (bad quality). So to save myself time and money I just go to my "favorites".

But this recent trip to Bangkok, I found myself buying clothing items from Uniqlo.

Uniqlo opened in Bangkok a year ago. We were also in Bangkok then. I checked it out but I did not find anything I like.

But to my surprise this time around, I found a lot of items I like and the prices are of course cheaper compared to my favorite brands. A pleasant surprise!

What's funny is that it was my husband who ended up buying a lot of items from Uniqlo. He loved the long sleeves there. I think he bought seven! LOL!

As for my kiddo, he did not want anything to do with shopping. He just really want to buy some mesa boogie 2x12 cabinet guitar center. I know pretty sophisticated for a young age, huh?

But we told him, we'll buy him his rockstar guitar next time.

Uniqlo is a Japanese brand. We'll be flying to Tokyo next month and I can't wait to see what's in their Tokyo outlets!

P.S.

The Uniqlo shop we went to is located at Central World Mall, Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment