Sunday, September 23, 2012

Building an Online Store

A friend emailed me a link to an online store builder. She wanted me to check the website and give her my opinion.

My first impression: How come I did not think of this before?

I remember there was a time when I was crazy about putting up a travel agency specializing in honeymoon packages.

I spent a lot of time researching and then trying to build my own website. Since I do not have any know-how at all about websites and online store, in the end I got burned out from trying to do everything on my own and finally I just gave up.

If there's one thing I regret, it was about not utilizing Google to look for someone who can help me. If I did, my honeymoon travel agency would have been up and running by now. But then, maybe it's not too late to start all over again. Hmm?

Anyway, an online store builder is something I would definitely suggest to people trying to start their online business and especially to people who have no idea how to start one. They can do so much for you and your business.

I checked the link my friend gave me and their services include: set up your store, design your website, find customers and even answer phone for you!

After I went through the site, I am filled with sadness. I shouldn't have done everything my own back then. Lesson learned: If you don't know anything, ask for help.

But like I said above, maybe I can start all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment