Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thread Count vs Design

They say that a good sheet, or pillow case should have at least 300 thread count. Or is it 400 thread count? Haha! I forgot.

But whatever. What is important to me is the design. I don't like flowery sheets or anything that has a lot of colors. I just like my bedsheets and pillow case in one plain, solid color. Sometime an accent here and there does not matter, as it's not overcrowded.

My tendency is to choose plain white but I also have light brown and a light purple color.

Here's my kind of bed linens.

Photo from Neiman Marcus

When it comes to car seat covers, I also like plain solid color. The other day, I saw some cute subaru seat covers, like below.

Simple but really nice

I guess getting older has something to do with my color choices lately. But I am really liking it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment