Friday, December 23, 2011

My true love gave to me

...a partridge in a pear tree! LOL!

This song is stuck in my mind for days now. It is like on auto repeat mode. It goes on and on and on. It does not help that my son sings this randomly too. Or maybe it's on auto repeat mode on his kiddo brain too? Hahaha!!

We can't deny it's Christmas. But I know a lot of people are still out there looking for the perfect Christmas gift to give their loved ones.

Well, here's one thing I would like to suggest as a gift for your man - a battlefiend map cufflinks.

If your husband, boyfriend, dad, son is into wearing cuff links, I think this is a nice alternative to the usual and common plain ones. What do you think?

I always say and believe, gifts must come from the heart. So whatever gift you get your loved ones as long as it's given generously, I am sure they would appreciate it. But, it gives you extra point if you give them something they like =)

Anyway, take it easy with the Christmas rush, okay?

I wish all of us a Merry and a Meaningful Christmas! Let's spread love and cheer to everyone around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment