Thursday, December 1, 2011

Designing is a hard job

We have a project at hand and we couldn't seem to move forward. There are so many hindrances. But we're hoping we'll eliminate them one by one.

Okay, I am talking about interior designing a small condominium that we have in the Philippines.

It's recently turned over to us and our plan is to rent it to "balikbayans" or Filipino expats vacationing at home.

One of the hindrances I am talking about is that we are abroad. But I think we can already plan or design what we want or how we want our condo to look like.

I have looked at magazines and of course pictures online for inspirations. Here are some pictures I like from digsdigs.com





Interior Designing seemed like a fun and easy job, right? Nope! It's really giving us a hard time. Hubby and I couldn't agree on a single item. LOL!

I think we'd have more luck doing Paramedic Jobs than appointing ourselves designers. Hahahaha!!!

I think we are going to give this job (designing) to the professionals. Now, I hope I can find someone affordable.

Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment