Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Essential: Slingback Thong Sandals

I have two mission this Monday. To find the perfect replacement for my old and trusty slingback thong sandal and to read about atv winches.

My old slingback thong sandal has seen better days and I think it's time for it to retire. Before it does, I want a replacement. Something between color brown and gold and of course something that doesn't hurt the wallet.

I window shopped at NeimanMarcus.com for some inspiration. I saw some very nice sandals but they're over my budget. I will probably just buy when I visit Manila on July.

But for now, here are my fave picks at the store. All perfect for the summer.

Tory Burch Logo-Stud Thong Sandal $125.00

Pedro Garcia Suede Thong Sandal $360.00

Kate Spade Hula Ornament Thong$225.00

Diane von Furstenberg Kaiti Metallic Slingback Thong Sandal $195.00

Chie Mihara Slingback Flat Thong Sandal $345.00

What's your pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment