Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Blabbing

Okay, let me just blab a little here today. I think I am PMS-ing. Whatever. But I was feeling so down yesterday. Just one of those days.

Plus I had too much on my shoulders the previous weeks. I was busy with a lot of things. It was just too much.

Now, to relieve me of stress I have two choices usually: eat or shop. Both detrimental to myself. LOL!

So instead I dream about places I want to go.

We're planning to visit Paris early November. Now, I want to add London. Maybe we can take a train and stay there for a couple of days. We only have 8 days total of travel time so it sure is a full-packed trip.

If only we could travel now, that would be super. Sigh. The life of a poor. LOL!

I still have plenty to research; airfare, visas, hotels, areas to stay, places to visit, weather, etc, etc.

Okay, I should work now. That would take away the stress or the depression or whatever.

Back to regular programming on my next posts. Promise!

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment