Sunday, August 22, 2010

GAP ships internationally now

GAP is one of my favorite clothing store. They fit my body type and I love wearing their comfortable shirts and jeans. I also love their dresses.

While checking their website, I found out they ship internationally now.

My oh my! I have been waiting for this. I used to wish GAP offers international shipping. And now it's happening! Yeehaw! LOL!

Right now, I am in Manila and I have bought several tops already. If I go back to Phnom Penh, I am happy to know that if I want some retail therapy I can easily shop at GAP online.

For Asia Pacific, they ship to: Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hongkong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.

For the complete list, please visit their website.

Peluka girls, get ready to shop!!! =)

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyy! This is really good news, pati ako na cheapskate e na-excite. Aminin ko man o hindi, sabik na ako mag-shopping =) I finally was able to register sa hop.shop.go hihihi

    P.S. Wala na silang stock nung tote bag na gusto ko :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is good news...hmm, eventhough i can't go shopping online, i still registered to their site, love it! nag-eenjoy ako magwindow shopping on the net now...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZeeJay, Uyy sayang! Check mo yung Old Navy minsan may kapareho dun. =)

    Che, window shopping ka pa lang now. Next time, todo shopping na talaga. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete