Saturday, August 14, 2010

Easy shopping

I received this email from Paypal.

I got curious with the free international shipping ad and immediately checked it out. Wow, I don't think I'd go shopping in the mall anymore! And for people who live in places with no malls, fret no more. The mall will come right into your room!

Here in Phnom Penh, I sometimes miss shopping for some branded items. Now I don't have to go to Bangkok or Manila to shop for my favorite brands.

For clothing, I saw brands like Banana Republic, Lacoste, DKNY, Old Navy, Anthropologie, etc, etc...

And oh, this is only exclusive to Paypal customers. So if you haven't signed up yet, do it now.

Happy shopping!

5 comments:

  1. Owwwwws?? This is great news!!!
    Gotta check my email and register :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again... grabe, I could not get through the registration! I am imagining thousands of shoppers are also trying to sign in all at the same time... this is really a great shopping opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Z, It's a great shopping opportunity! You can buy your GAP bag online. Yehey! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naku, excited pa naman ako mag-register but still no luck :( I don't know where the problem is but PayPal won't let me register. Palaging may error. Grrrrr. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Baket ganun? Keep on trying nalang =)

    ReplyDelete