Friday, June 14, 2013

Pretty Floral Trousers

I see a lot of Floral Trousers lately. I am still contemplating if I should buy one or two for myself.

I used to say I won't wear any floral dress or trousers for that matter. But the more I see these floral trousers, the more I find them pretty. In fact the richer and bolder the colors are, the more I am attracted to them.

{Asos Trousers in Floral Print}

{H&M Trousers}

{J.Crew Collection Liberty Cafe Capri in Phoebe Floral}

{Mango Floral Baggy Trousers}

{Mango Floral Trousers}

{ZARA Floral Print Trousers}

{ZARA Floral Print Trousers}

Mango and ZARA are more colorful compared to the rest. But I like the ZARA trousers better. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. The Zara Floral Trousers is so lovely. I've seen this in the shop and I'm thinking of getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you buy na?! Hehe. I like the Zara trousers better ok din yong Mango tapos naiimagine ko naka red lipstick ako, chos! ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jblogged, hehe nope. I bought printed trousers but not floral from Zara :)

    ReplyDelete