Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Treat

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there especially to my own father and to my husband who is not only a good man but a responsible and loving father to our son.

How are you going to show your appreciation to the man who makes your life easier, funnier, more meaningful? I've got a few suggestions:

1) A greeting card with your own words. Simple, effective and most especially it's not expensive. I think any dad would love a well-written appreciation card from you.

2) Lunch treat. If you have money, treat your dad to a nice restaurant. Like they say, a way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

3) If your dad is a little vain, why not buy him spray tanning supplies? Or better yet bring him to a Spa for a day of pampering and relaxation.

4) Cook his favorite dish. My husband loves it when I cook leche flan, his favorite food.

5) Give him full control of the remote control today. If you are just staying at home, let him choose whatever he wants to choose. I am sure he would love it.

These are just a few of my suggestions for Father's Day. I am sure you could think of something special  for your Dad.

As for me, I am cooking up a surprise for my husband. Hopefully he will be surprised and will like the surprise.

Once again, happy Father's Day to all the Dads!

No comments:

Post a Comment